Below are 8 guidelines to help plan your trip and choose the best bachelorette party destinations, and singles vacation spots for women. I also included a few of my personal favorite places to travel with a group of girls.
I’m constantly planning my next adventure. There’s so many places I want to go, and so many things I want to do,that it’s hard to pick and choose which one to do next…
What’s a Gypsy Diva to do!?
Time is one of the most valuable things we have, and I want to be sure to maximize mine. I take this into account when planning a trip. When deciding on my next destination, whether it’s for short or long term travel, I ask myself, which of these places can provide me with the most spectacular time possible?
I’ve created a scale based on what I personally want out of my travels, I call this:
The Gypsy Diva Scale of Spectacularness
The scale is based on the following factors and guidelines:
- Is the place a vacation destination?
- Do I know someone who lives there?
- Does the place offer multiple forms of exhilaration?
- Do people party there? (how much, how late, live music?)
- Is there a high concentration of hot dudes?
- Is there potential for growth- new culture, education, new experience?
- What is the travel/chill ratio?
- Is it in season?
We Divas like to keep it classy, so I rate potential vacation destinations from Class 1 to Class 8, Class 8 obviously being an Optimal Gypsy Diva Destination.
Oh the places you will go…
8 Spectacular Destinations:
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Burning Man
- Breckenridge, Colorado
- Lake Tahoe, California
- Envision Festival, Costa Rica
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Whistler, Canada
- Suwanne Hulaween Music Festival
Be sure to check out the following related posts: